With the recent resurgence in the UTAH housing market, market watchers are examining all the factors that are causing a great housing boom in the SALT LAKE VALLEY region. Some predictions that are being made include:
• The National Association of Realtors has predicted that a 30-year mortgage may see rates as low as four percent, possibly lower in the state of UTAH, specifically.
• Homes across the nation will mostly likely realize an increase in sale prices, up to 5 percent.
• In the state of UTAH and its metro areas like SALT LAKE CITY, PROVO and MURRAY, sales will continue to increase as they have for the past 18 months.
• Housing inventory will grow from a 5 month supply to a 6 month supply.
• Revitalization projects throughout SALT LAKE CITY will attract an influx of new buyers to the area.
Because it's both a buyer's and a seller's market, listing your SANDY home and relocating elsewhere in UTAH won't be as difficult as it has been in the past. Thanks to a recovering housing market, great homes are in high demand. Does your home have what it takes to sell according to the trends? If you're not sure, talk to a UTAH real estate agent to find out.
Selling a home in this market is easier than ever, but the process is still complex and may feel overwhelming or confusing. Don't put up with the headache of trying to do everything yourself. In this primed market, selling your home can be hassle-free with the help of a knowledgeable agent. Do some research for yourself and you'll see that homes across the SALT LAKE VALLEY are selling faster than ever.