Is your UTAH home energy trendy? You may not have thought about it before, but if you're planning to sell your home, buyers looking to get into the SALT LAKE CITY area will be looking for some things that you'll want your home to have. Most people get the lawn and yard cleaned up, add a fresh coat of paint and rearrange the furniture, but what you're not looking at – buyers will. Read More...Comments
Salt Lake City Utah Real Estate Blog
Is it a better deal to buy a duplex or a single family residence in UTAH? That's a good question, considering that families are pouring into the SALT LAKE VALLEY in greater and greater numbers. With the market being strong for buyers and a new influx of homes cropping up, buyers are interested in all the great things that the areas in and around SALT LAKE CITY have to offer.
While duplexes offer a tremendous amount of convenience, they tend to be overpriced, according to real estate watchers. For a family looking around the PROVO, OREM or LEHI areas, single family residences are a better option. With more control over how you live and what you do with your home, a single family residence is a strong purchase in this real estate climate. Read More...
With the recent resurgence in the UTAH housing market, market watchers are examining all the factors that are causing a great housing boom in the SALT LAKE VALLEY region. Some predictions that are being made include:
• The National Association of Realtors has predicted that a 30-year mortgage may see rates as low as four percent, possibly lower in the state of UTAH, specifically.
• Homes across the nation will mostly likely realize an increase in sale prices, up to 5 percent.
• In the state of UTAH and its metro areas like SALT LAKE CITY, PROVO and MURRAY, sales will continue to increase as they have for the past 18 months.
• Housing inventory will grow from a 5 month supply to a 6 month supply.
• Revitalization projects throughout SALT LAKE CITY will attract an influx of new buyers to the area. Read More...
What kind of home are you planning to sell? No matter what type of home you're thinking about listing, in UTAH there are trends in the market that will play a role in your sale. Right now, home prices are starting to climb, which means it's a great time to explore your options and talk to a SALT LAKE CITY real estate agent about how they can help. Read More...Comments